Flexi-passes and Drop-ins now available
Tell me what’s new.
- Drop in and Flexi-passes are now avaliable – offering parents more Flexibility! Please ensure classes are booked in advance even if ‘dropping in’ to ensure you’re not turned away at the door due to the class already being full.
- Flexi-Class passes can be used on any time or day, but please be aware you will still need to book in advance on the booking page to guarantee a spot!
- Partners/Grandparents can come too! We are no longer restricted to 15 adults per class. We will however have to keep our 2m distance in our family groups.
- Class bookings have a 48hr cancellation policy – Class Pass users will need to manage their class bookings themselves via their own account. If you find out you can’t come within that 48hr you’re very welcome to send a friend in your place, just let me know in advance please.
- We now have class waiting lists should you find your desired class date/time is fully booked.
What is MMOnline and why is it included in my ticket price?
MMOnline is an excellent educational music resource that parents can tap into at anytime. The aim being to extend your little one’s Early Years Music journey
- Unable to make a class – be it CV, Chicken pox, conjunctivitis, or an awful nights sleep – families can still access a MM class from the comfort of their own home.
- Can’t remember the words of the song/rhymes that your little one keeps requesting? The online song/rhyme bank (which is added to weekly), is a great source for information with videos of each song/rhyme and detailed information as to how to adapt the material to suit the age range of your child.
- Looking for an indoor activity during the week? Perhaps your parents are looking after their grandchildren during the week and struggle with ideas for activities (particularly on grey days), or maybe that tricky time after school/nursery hour could do with a more structured activity – you have access to 8 MM classes through your online access.
- What was that instrument called? Have a look through the ‘welcome to the instruments’ section and see if it’s there – they’ll be some factual information and music to dance to.
- Wondering what other ways you can expose your child to fantastic musical opportunities? Check out some of our downloadable documents packed full of information and advice.
- Not sure what some of the musical terms are? There is advice and guidance for parents to ensure you’re helping to embed the correct musical skills in your little ones.
- Returning to work… If you can’t make the class times anymore, then you can still enjoy Musical Miniatures classes at a time that suits you, and you could even get a friend along in your front room to join in the fun.
I am so pleased by the number of people who attend MM Live classes and are already taking advantage of the online materials For more information about the online resource, please click here.