MMOnline is an excellent educational music resource that parents can tap into at anytime. The aim being to extend your little one’s Early Years Music journey
- Unable to make a class – be it CV, Chicken pox, conjunctivitis, or an awful nights sleep – families can still access a MM class from the comfort of their own home.
- Can’t remember the words of the song/rhymes that your little one keeps requesting?The online song/rhyme bank (which is added to weekly), is a great source for information with videos of each song/rhyme and detailed information as to how to adapt the material to suit the age range of your child.
- Looking for an indoor activity during the week? Perhaps your parents are looking after their grandchildren during the week and struggle with ideas for activities (particularly on grey days), or maybe that tricky time after school/nursery hour could do with a more structured activity – you have access to 8 MM classes through your online access.
- What was that instrument called? Have a look through the ‘welcome to the instruments’ section and see if it’s there – they’ll be some factual information and music to dance to.
- Wondering what other ways you can expose your child to fantastic musical opportunities? Check out some of our downloadable documents packed full of information and advice.
- Not sure what some of the musical terms are? There is advice and guidance for parents to ensure you’re helping to embed the correct musical skills in your little ones. Returning to work… If you can’t make the class times anymore, then you can still enjoy Musical Miniatures classes at a time that suits you, and you could even get a friend along in your front room to join in the fun
“Jenny is a talented musician and clearly has a wealth of experience, as her classes are excellently planned and delivered with varied age appropriate songs and activities every week. I can’t recommend this class enough”
Sarah (Mum of 1yo and 3yo)
“I never message people on Instagram, or leave reviews, but I felt compelled to let you know just how much my nearly 2 year old son enjoyed your class tonight!!! He was hooked from beginning to end… singing, dancing, playing his instruments. When it finished he said “again”… We’ve tried lots of different online classes since the start of lockdown and had no luck, which proves just how special yours is! Also as a Reception teacher, your videos would be perfect for my class!”
Emily (nearly 2yo)