Both for new families to Musical Miniatures and existing, MMOnline, has been created not only to tide us over during the last year, but also as an excellent educational music resource that parents can tap into at anytime. Our online resource includes:
- A weekly pre-recorded session
- *A video song bank of Musical Miniatures material for you to sing along to at home
- *A ‘Welcome to the instruments’ section to educate both you and your children on the instruments you’ll see and hear with guidance for good playing technique
- *Information on how best to use the material to support your child at their developmental stage
- *Technical information for parents to help build your confidence in your own musical ability and understanding when supporting your children.
*Please note these elements of the online resource will be added to each week.
“Jenny is a talented musician and clearly has a wealth of experience, as her classes are excellently planned and delivered with varied age appropriate songs and activities every week. I can’t recommend this class enough”
Sarah (Mum of 1yo and 3yo)
“I never message people on Instagram, or leave reviews, but I felt compelled to let you know just how much my nearly 2 year old son enjoyed your class tonight!!! He was hooked from beginning to end… singing, dancing, playing his instruments. When it finished he said “again”… We’ve tried lots of different online classes since the start of lockdown and had no luck, which proves just how special yours is! Also as a Reception teacher, your videos would be perfect for my class!”
Emily (nearly 2yo)