Join us anytime, anywhere.
We are thrilled to be offering families the opportunity to access high quality music education, from the comfort of their own homes on a day and at a time that suits them.
The idea behind this educational resource as been spurred on by the recent lockdown situation, and will initially act as a temporary alternative to live classes until we are up and running again. Going forward Musical Miniatures Online has actually been designed not as a replacement to live classes but as an add on for those wishing to both further their child’s musical development beyond our weekly classes and for those simply wanting to access the material from the comfort of their own homes.
Both for new families to Musical Miniatures and existing, our online platform will provide you with the following:
- A weekly pre-recorded session
- *A video song bank of Musical Miniaturesmaterial for you to sing along to at home
- *A ‘Welcome to the instruments’ section to educate both you and your children on the instruments you’ll see and hear with guidance for good playing technique
- *Information on how best to use the material to support your child at their developmental stage
- *Technical information for parents to help build your confidence in your own musical ability and understanding when supporting your children.
(please note * denotes that these are progressive areas on the platform and will be added to week on week)
*Please note these elements of the online resource will be added to each week.